Food Sensitivity Testing
Do you think some foods and food chemicals make you sick? Food Sensitivity Testing can help you discover what exactly your body is reacting to, even when it’s a food you’ve consumed your whole life.
Many times, your immune system reacts to certain foods and food chemicals as “invaders” to our own body, causing symptoms that produce inflammation in our bodies.
Food sensitivities are more common than we imagine yet difficult to identify, as symptoms are quite varied and reactions can be delayed and dependent on the amount of food we consume.
The only lab test in United States (also reached Mexico and Canada) and their counterpart in Poland (for all European based patients) is the Mediator Release Test (MRT) patented by Oxford Biomedical Technologies (Florida), which tests 150 foods and food chemicals.
Medical Conditions Where Food Sensitivities Can Play A Primary Or Secondary Role
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Functional Diarrhea
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Microscopic Colitis
- Lymphocytic Colitis
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- Inflammatory Arthritis
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
The LEAP Program (Lifestyle Eating Performance) from Oxford Biomedical Technologies consists of:
- A blood test that determines sensitivity to 150 chemicals and foods. We provide you with the kit anywhere in the US, Canada, Mexico or Europe
- Test results together with a nutrition booklet
- Four nutrition consultations to help decrease and/or eliminate your symptoms
- Personalized nutrition plan based on your blood test results
- Menus and recipes tailored to your food sensitivities